ELD Architecture is looking for a motivated and talented Architect/Designer with strong design skills and attention to detail to join our team and grow within our practice. Applicants shall have 5-10+ years of relevant experience working on custom residential projects. The new team member will support projects throughout New England helping our firm continue its growth trajectory. We offer competitive pay and a flexible schedule. We support continuing education and professional development of our staff. We embrace a casual office atmosphere and believe skiing or biking at lunch results in a more productive day and a healthy work environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Registered Architect or pursuing licensure.
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suites; Enscape a plus.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under supervision.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Proficiency in graphic design and construction technology.
- All aspects of producing and coordinating design phase and construction documents.
- Construction knowledge of materials and methods.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Support in all phases or architectural design: (Schematic design, Design Development, Construction documentation, Construction Administration).
- Produce working drawings, 3D models, and renderings.
- Prepare accurate and coordinated documents with the project team and consultants.
- Research construction details, codes, and materials.
- Full-time employment at competitive hourly rate. Compensation is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience.
- Flexible work hours within the telecommuting/remote studio business model where primary portion of work is completed in the office.
- The appropriate combination of desktop and/or laptop equipment will be supplied as well as licensure to the company’s software platform(s).
- Paid time off.
To apply please e-mail a cover letter, resume, and samples of work demonstrating your design ability and interests to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.